I want to make growing up that little bit easier. Watch this video to get a better idea of what happens at a Super Kids creative coaching workshop.
Super Kids workshops are for children aged 7-10 years old and run throughout the year. If you have older children, you may like to look at my 1-2-1 tailor made child coaching sessions.
Popular Super Kids Workshops
- The Secret Ingredients of Self Confidence
- Friendship Know How
- Room to Breathe
- Get Your Worries Out
Click on the Super Kids logo (on your right) for a list of my forthcoming workshops.
Help your child to learn how to feel happy, relaxed and confident. Super Kids is ideal for your child if they are:-
- lacking in self confidence or need reassurance when trying new things for the first time
- are being bullied at school or struggle to make friends
- are moving schools or making the leap from Junior to Senior school
- nervous about speaking in front of the class, taking exams or meeting new people
- are introvert or over-worry and sweat the small stuff
The creative way to confidence!
Super kids uses tried and tested life coaching techniques mixed with crafty creative fun. Enjoy music interpretation, crafts, activity worksheets, games, guided visualisations and role play. Learning in this way is more relaxing for children and it means they are more open to taking it all in on a much deeper level. Super Kids also help children to :-
- Feel good about themselves as often as possible
- Recognise their place in the world & what makes them special
- Stand up for themselves from a place of self respect & kindness
- Develop courage & a mindset to cope with life’s disappointments, struggles & problems
- Be responsible, feel empowered and take action
What can my child expect?
Often, children come to the workshops feeling nervous, not knowing what to expect and feeling a little reticent. They leave, however, with big smiley faces and asking when they can come back again! Parents tell me they are ‘full of it’ for days to come and that the tools I teach them stay with them for much longer – in some cases they share them with siblings and other family members. Their enthusiasm and positivity is quite contagious. Here are some lovely words about what others have experienced from Super Kids workshops:-
Get involved – be a Super Kid!